Basic Training for church starters equips church starting teams with the necessary tools for effectively starting new churches. Church starting is the most effective means for penetrating communities with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Basic Training helps starters explore the strategic issues of a church starting process and assists them in developing a customized strategy for planting healthy, reproducing churches.
Who should attend?
- The church starter
- The spouse of the starter
- The mentor or sponsoring church leadership
- The church starting team
- Directors of Missions
What is the anticipated outcome?
The church starting team will gain:
- A draft of a vision statement.
- A rudimentary list of focused values.
- A draft of a mission statement.
- A prayer team enlistment strategy.
- A beginning plan for evangelism.
- A potential church systems design.
- A flowchart of critical mileposts.
For additional information and registration, please contact one of the following:
Basic Training Coordinator
E-mail Howard Burkhart
Church Starting Group Leader
559.229.9533 x. 239
E-mail Tony Ahaev
E-mail Veronica Morales