Videos have been produced for the "Step Up!" theme to celebrate a season of prayer and giving as part of the 2019 California Mission Offering. The videos are available here in a streaming format and are available for download for viewing in churches.
Click on the titles below to view the streaming files and/or download videos for use in your church.
- 2019 CMO Theme Video - This video explores the meaning of “Step Up!” and the urgency to reach the 33 million Californians who don’t have a relationship with Jesus. The theme is based on 1 Corinthians 15:58. (1:58)
- Church Planting - While spending time in a refugee camp in Southeast Asia, Soekrit had “just lost hope.” But on immigrating to the United States and settling in San Diego, his hope was restored when CSBC Church Planter Silas Lian introduced Soekrit to Jesus. (2.49)
- Evangelism - RISE Church in Sanger, a 2017 church plant, intentionally hosts outreach events for their community and works to assimilate guests into the congregation. (2.56)
- Revitalization - Andy Springer, pastor of Heartwood Church in Rohnert Park, grew the congregation from 8 to 60 using the Count The Cost revitalization process. (2.41)
- Disaster Relief - Mike Kemp and his wife of Paradise, were aided by CSB Disaster Relief volunteers after the fires. (2.56)