CSBC Annual Meeting
Availabile videos of proceedings
- Watch the video about the CSBC restructure initiated by Dr. Bill Agee, CSBC executive director. The plan was approved by the CSBC Executive Board in September and presented at the CSBC Annual Meeting at Magnolia Church, Riverside on October 24.
- Find the streaming videos for the sessions of the annual meeting.
- Watch the sermons from the 2017 Pastors' Conference.
The California Southern Baptist Convention is composed of more than 2,300 culturally diverse congregations that will celebrate ministry in the Golden State during the annual meeting, set for Oct. 23-25 at Magnolia Church in Riverside. The CSBC meeting is held each October to celebrate achievements during the previous year and conduct business.
Each year the gathering features music and messages from a number of leading Southern Baptists.
Several items of business will be presented for action during the event:
- Election of officers
- Consideration of nominees to serve on boards for CSBC institutions
- Consideration of the CSBC ministry budget for the upcoming year
- Reports on motion referrals from previous motions
- Recommendations from CSBC Executive Board
Messengers and guests also will hear reports from:
The annual meeting is preceded by several auxiliary meetings including the NexGen Leadership Network, Pastors’ Conference, On Mission Celebration, CA Women’s Meeting, Fellowship of Church Musicians and several language fellowships.
The Book of Reports is made available to inform messengers of ministries in the Golden State. Reports of the Executive Board, its committees and staff, plus the budgets and audits of CSBC, California Baptist Foundation and California Baptist University are provided. Also included are the dispositions of motion referrals from last year’s annual meeting, recommendations from the Executive Board, nominees for committees and boards, special reports and other information for consideration by messengers. The Book of Reports or sections dealing recommendations can be found in the "Download" section on this page.
The 2017 Annual Meeting Program is available to download now and the printed programs will be available during the meeting.