Ministers' Wives Retreat 2018
The theme verse for the 2018 Ministers' Wives Retreat is Hebrews 6:19: "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain."
The retreat is a weekend where you can lay refocus your hope in God and just be who He designed you to be. No one is there to judge you, grade you or ask you to help with anything. It is a time for you to relax, learn, share, rest, devote or do whatever it is you need to do to recharge your life and reconnect with God.
The retreat has elements that will appeal to any personality or need:
- inspiring worship
- helpful breakout seminars
- powerful speakers and leaders
- energizing fellowship
- fun recreational opportunities
- interesting people
- the best camp food anywhere
- down time, if you choose (lots of down time!)
Because the retreat is subsidized by CSBC through the Cooperative Program, non-Southern Baptist churches or churches that have not contributed to the Cooperative Program in the past 12 months are not eligible for early bird rates.
The Ministers' Wives Retreat is for any woman with a spouse in vocational ministry.
- Retreat starts Friday - Registration begins at 1 pm
- Retreat ends Sunday after Brunch
- Jewelry Exchange - Bring jewelry or accessories to exchange with other wives
Registration will open in October 2017.