Many people struggle with money: how to budget, how to save, and how to spend wisely. CSBC offers a wide variety of money management seminars designed to fit the needs of your church and your congregation. The ultimate goal of all these conferences is to help people become good stewards of God's resources. Contact us to schedule any of the conferences in your church or association. Individual church consultations are also available to assist your church in developing or improving a stewardship program.
Christian Money Management Seminar
Are you tired of having month left over at the end of the paycheck? Would you like to eliminate the obstacles to improving your financial condition and improving your overall quality of life?In this two and one half hour conference you will learn how to:
- Set Christ-centered Goals for every facet of your life
- Determine Your Income: Gross income vs. spendable income
- Dump Your Debt: Reduce and eliminate your debt
- Determine Your Expenses: Deal with fixed and variable expenses
- Keep Simple, Accurate Records
- Learn how to do bookkeeping with less hassle
Everyone needs a physical to make sure that they are in good health. This one hour seminar provides a four step checkup to see that your finances are in good health.
Click here to download the Personal Budget Program spreadsheet (.xls).
Church Finance Specialist
E-mail Rod Wiltrout