Be a part of the Ministers’ Wives Retreat, a highlight weekend for ministers’ wives throughout California. Women seek friendships with other ministers’ wives, find support through prayer partners, share ideas for ministry and are pampered by the Jenness Park staff. You'll leave encouraged and ready for the joys and challenges of ministry!
Whether you come with a group or by yourself, be assured that you'll be welcomed and encouraged. The retreat is open to any woman whose husband is a vocational minister, including wives and widows of full-time, part-time or retired ministerial church staff (e.g., associate pastors, music, youth or education ministers), vocational chaplains, college/seminary students or faculty/staff, and denominational staff.
The retreat has elements that will appeal to any personality or need:
- inspiring worship
- helpful breakout seminars
- powerful speakers and leaders
- energizing fellowship
- fun recreational opportunities
- interesting people
- the best camp food anywhere!
- down time, if you choose (lots of down time!)
Date: May 15-17
Location: Jenness Park Christian Camp, 29005 CA-108, Cold Springs 95335
Early bird pricing: through April 15
- Add Thursday night’s stay: $89 (included one night lodging and three meals) Important information:
- The Ministers’ Wives Retreat is for any woman with a spouse in vocational ministry.
- Retreat starts Friday – Registration begins at 3 pm
- Retreat ends Sunday after brunch
- Scholarships are available, please contact us at 1-800-258-7554 ext 100
(Registration is non-refundable)