California Southern Baptist Convention offers two Church Music Workshops each year, one in Northern California (January) and one in Southern California (February). The two events take place on the same weekend each year so churches can plan for that specific day of training for their leaders and teams.
The last Saturday in January! (NORTH)
The last Saturday in February! (SOUTH)
- Breakfast and coffee
- Opening worship with a worship artist or leader
- Break times for networking with leaders and friends
- 15 tracks of classes to support the entire worship leading team
- Lunch (included with registration cost)
- Excellent, top-level teachers and practitioners to sharpen your skills
- End-of-the day drawings for gifts including iPods and musical items
- Special pricing for larger groups and Cooperative Program-supporting churches.
|10:30 a.m||Class 1|
|11:45 a.m.||Lunch (provided)|
|1:00 p.m.||Class 2|
|2:30 p.m.||Class 3|
|3:50 p.m.||Closing Session (drawings and giveaways)|
You must be present to win!