About CSBC
Ministry Resources
Events Calendar
Cooperative Program
Administrative Resources
Administrative Resources:
Church Search
Tax Reporting

Churches are required by law to submit certain reports to the Internal Revenue Service, the California State Franchise Tax Board and the Employment Development Department regarding compensation payments and tax withholding on employees.  Generally, churches must file IRS Form 941, California Form DE6 and IRS Forms W2 and 1900 Misc.  Other forms may also need to be filed with these organizations and with the county in which the church resides.  IRS has published "A Guide for Churches and Religious Organizations".  Click here to view this publication.

Click here
to download the Government Reporting Requirements spreadsheet.

For questions or additional information, contact one of the following:

Rod Wiltrout
Church Finance Specialist
559.229.9533 x. 258
E-mail Rod Wiltrout

Last Published: June 16, 2012 11:29 PM