Marc Tempesta, a Certified Public Accountant, is the Controller for California Southern Baptist Convention. He provides oversight of financial reporting and the general ledger, as well as data analysis.
Marc and his wife are Central Valley natives, have one son and are members of Sierra Pines Church where Marc plays guitar on the worship team.
- Financial Analysis
- Director of Finance/Controller - Bee Sweet Citrus, Fowler
- Financial Consultant - Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Novato
- Senior Investment Accountant - The Doctors Company, Napa
- Master of Business Administration, Finance – Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy – Sonoma State Unversity